Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Child of God

This is a photo of me as a child! Yesterday my brother got back from 6 1/2 months in Tasmania and is teaching me a little more about blogging. He is a computer whiz. I picked this photo because it is very Australian and it fits with my holiday theme that I am a child of God. It reminds John of the footprints poem.

I had the best day yesterday, lots of visitors and phone calls but also time to pack and do odd jobs. Last night I had some close family and friends over to dinner-it was perfect. Thanks Mum and Nathan for all the effort you went to.

I woke up at 3am today!! I feel totally contented, had the song "you are my hiding place" stuck in my head. Good song! It's about trusting in Gods strength. I can't find even an ounce of fear, anxiety, doubt or worry-I know that this is where I'm supposed to be. Wish I could have said that a month ago..... but God's timing is perfect :-)

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM , Blogger Timothy Basten said...

Nice picture Keren

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home