Monday, July 31, 2006

Polish Fun!

I can play Uno in Polish!! I know colours and numbers! It broke the language barrier :-)
I am also geting better at badmington.

Was proud of myself at Church today. I couldnt understand much but I picked up that Lila was reading the Love passage from Corinthians. Doug taught about the armour of God-I listened the hardest I ever have to any sermon but didn't get it. I knew 3 of the songs.... well the English version of them. The people at Church where lovely-so it was encouraging.

This afternoon we went to the mountains and picked blueberries and a few raspberries. Yum!

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey keren!
Its great to hear all is going well. Sounds like you had quite the adventure through europe!
My mum hasn't has the baby yet, its due today!
Albany is great but im missing my friends a bit, will be great to be home.
Keep having a great time on camp.
God Bless!
Love Adam

 
At 4:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keren
What an adventure, it's great you knew God was in control or that could have been quite stressful. It's so exciting I can justabout picture it but cabbage and sunflower fields and comic museums are outside of my experience, I hope you got some photos. It's wonderful isn't it how even a little bit of language gives you a start to learn more and more until you can get along quite smoothly.

I love you tonnes and we are praying for you and enjoying your adventures.

Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home