Wednesday, July 18, 2007

American life in the summertime!

So much has happened since I last wrote...... the Americans have come and we have started handing out Bibles. 2 people stay and pray while the rest go door to door with the Gospel of John. We all know basic Polish and so far have been received well. Please pray for this ministry-we are having great opportunities to build relationships with the people of Rabka.

This evening we where working packing the Bibles and singing along to the Beatles. There is always something happening to laugh at with this group-like Jed accidentally putting salt in my coffee instead of sugar. It tasted like Dutch licorice..... and I am not a fan! We tease each other about accents but there is definitely the feeling of being one in Christ.

I move tomorrow so may have less computer access. At the moment one of the Americans (Stephanie) is staying with me and she is delightful. Doug said that I am a completely different person when there are native English speakers around. Sometimes he says I need to be more extroverted....but not now ;-)

This week has highlighted many different aspects of Christian life-being strong in the Lord, living by grace, Gods glory shining through us and being obedient no matter what. Tonight I talked with the Americans about the need to know Gods love before you can share it! Do you understand Gods love for you??? It is truly life changing.

Till next time
~Keren

p.s. muffins in tea cups do work!
p.p.s. the strangest thing I've seen so far is a horse drawn lawn mower

2 Comments:

At 1:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey chook,
sounds like you are doing really well... I finally managed to get online and actually read your blog! a bit to catch up on tho!
Always remeber that no matter what your dilemma, God is ALWAYS BIGGER!!!

 
At 12:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun - did you get a picture of the horse drawn lawn-mower?

I'm praying for ya!

- Bro John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home