Monday, September 04, 2006

Where ever you are.....

....you are a missionary! God had me in Belgium-I was able to talk heaps about him with a friend I made and to help her settle in as she is moving to Belgium for 6 months. Now I am in London, went to St Pauls Cathedral this morning. It was amazing, very diferent to home but an awesome sermon and beautiful music and surroundings. This arvo was Camden Markets and now just chilling at the backpackers.

The last day in Poland was great. I was invited to a ladies craft night through the 3rd Baptist Church. We learnt how to make baskets out of newspapers. It was very cool.

Today the weather is perfect, tomorrow who knows??? Apparently if you hope for good weather you get dissapointed but if you hope for interesting weather it is always granted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home