Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Open Doors

They have accepted me to teach for one year at the English school! It is amazing how God shows the way and opens doors. I wasn't going to stay in Poland as long as I have but due to some hiccups I had to book a longer trip and I wan't sure what I would do with the extra time. Now I can see what God had planned.

It is my last day in Poland, the weather is so cold. It is weather normal for Poland in November. God willing I will be back in Poland in February, the middle of their winter. I will be going from 40 degree heat to minus 30! And I get to see snow for the first time :-)

Wrosław has an interesting history. It was held by Germany but given to Poland after the war. The towns patron saint is John the Baptist so there are plates with heads on them all over the place! The town is also a town of dwarfs. You see ankle high statues in the least expected places. Yesterday we wandered a gorgeous Japanese garden and then went window shopping.

10 days till I'm home. Wherever I am I leave friends behind. Now I have friends all over the world. Please pray for me in Belgium..... I spend 2 days there and I am hoping not to get so lost this time!

1 Comments:

At 8:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is certainly good at working out these things, we'll miss you for a whole year, but the time will fly I am sure and many blessings will flow from the experience. Love from Mum

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home