Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life in Rabka

So far things have been quiet-probably a good thing as next week will be busier.

My typical day starts with me going for a walk and praying for Rabka and also everyone at home. I then check emails, maybe go for another walk, meet with Doug, have lunch, more walking, more emails....... I think you get the point!

I've met a few friends from last year-it is good to catch up and the look on my face when they realise who I am is classic! I've also met some new people who I meet occasionally on my walks. The people from the stationery shop have invited me to visit every day so they can practise their English.

I phoned home today and it was good to speak to Mum & Dad. Sometimes things here feel like they are dubbed-The people are like the people in Australia and some of the products are the same, just in Polish! Whats different is the shops & buildings and the plants and animals. There are friendly squirrels in the park who play all day and if you are still enough will eat peanuts from your hands. There are also wild raspberries and stinging nettles! Ouch!

Thanks for dropping by my blog,
God Bless!
*Keren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home