Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Prayer request

This week is a quiet one-some thunderstorms, some fine weather. My days are spent wandering around town occasionally bumping into someone I know, testing out my Polish on anyone who tries to talk to me. On Sunday I move to Wroclaw and will spend my time preparing English lessons for camp-which starts on Thursday the 8th.

Please pray for good sleep. I am getting plenty of hours sleep but it isn't good quality so I feel quite tired. Another point-there is an old man who gladly received the Gospel of John. I see him in the park sometimes but I have problems communicating with him. Some people can communicate well without words but this is more challenging.

It has been great to talk to various people from home. I've almost been here 1 month now-time does go so fast!! Also a reminder of home-Aussie Rules football on TV! Who would have thought they aired it in Europe.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure we will pray. What sort of camp is it? Ladies, youth, your class. Do they have a home lined up for you yet?
:) Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home