Saturday, August 26, 2006

Back from Hungary

Wow! Conference was amazing, I had an awesome room mate named Tara, from America, (it was like God loaned me a best friend or sister) and became good friends with Steve from England and Vladimir from Bosnia. We went for long walks and bike rides between learning about how God is working all over Eastern Europe, praying & praising God and eating the HUGE meals. We also had really good teaching and fellowship. I learnt a lot. The drive back took 8 hours and I am really tired so won't write more now. Tomorrow I take the train to Wrosław :-)

P.S. Happy Birthday to Gemma for today and John for the 23rd August

2 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keren, Glad you're back safe. Grandma & grandpa were worried because of the big storm in Hungary during the week. I felt sure that you were safe. Have fun in Wroslaw.
Love MUM

 
At 3:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello my dear roommate!! Look, I am writing you from Italy tonight. Love your blog and am honored to be a part of it. Miss you tremendously as there is now a giant void...whom shall I turn to in the middle of the night and have analyze all the problems of the world?? :) Am lacking in your delightful presence. Come soon to America so we can go on another 5 hour walk with the boys. Love you much, Tara

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home