Monday, August 21, 2006

Anyone Hungary?

Well... not me, I ate so well today! I visited a family I had met in Australia and had a very relaxing afternoon. There was a festival on in the town they live in so we enjoyed the perfect weather and listened to The Beatles performed live.

Tomorrow I am travelling to Hungary for the European Christian Mission Eastern region prayer conference. Here I will be able to learn about ECM in other countries and speak with some people higher up about further opportunities to work for christ in Poland.

Church this morning was fantastic, 4 people I invited from camp came plus Doug translated the sermon for me. It was very relevant to my life back in Perth.

Oooh, speaking of good teaching, has anyone read the Parish directory from the Anglican Church? It was encouraging for me. I especially liked the part:
"We ask that you grant us wisdom....
to be bold in taking steps of faith in commitment and service to you in the present
and to look with excitement and expectation to what You will do for and with us in the future"


Not sure what the net access will be from here in as I will be moving around a lot. Plus I sent over 10 postcards.... only with the wrong value of stamps, so hope you all get them. Remember no news is good news!

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keren thanks for the news, I love hearing about what you are learning and doing and the way God is leading you.
THANKYOU
Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home