Monday, August 27, 2007

At long last, a photo :-)





This is me, in the Czech Republic at one of the Castles we visited. No princes to be found :-)

Although camp is over I spent almost everyday last week meeting with people from camp. By the weekend I was exhausted-so happy to escape to visit a friend (housesitting in the outer suburbs of Wroclaw) for a video day.

Yesterday I got a really special treat-a group of people from my Church called so I got to chat with many friends in a half hour that went too quickly.

4 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done! That's a great photo. Warwick wants to visit the castle and dig a hole or two (Archeological of course). It is nice to have calls isn't it. I'll have to figure out when and how, God's time sounds great.
Love always
Naomi

 
At 2:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was the great wall of China when I first saw it, but then I read the text. It looks cool, and it's great to see you get a chance to look around.

- John

 
At 4:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh neat castle! Keep looking for princes, there might be one hiding around there somewhere!

-Paul

 
At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks more likely to have a dragon than a Prince :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home