Thursday, September 13, 2007

A change is as good as a holiday.....

Or so they say! The last 12 weeks have been non-stop constant change so I think I will try the holiday. Rebecca (a fellow teacher) and I leave at 5:45am tomorrow morning, catch a train to Warsaw to spend the night, sight see and meet up with a friend from Brisbane. Then we fly to Budapest, Hungary where we will be met at the airport and are housesitting a flat for 5 days and having locals show us around. Wednesday next week we take a bus to Krakow, spend the night and sight see before coming home just in time for a weekend work retreat in the mountains!!!

Another change going on in Poland at the moment is the government. It decided it wasn't doing the best job and so we are having elections on the 21st of October. Please pray that the government elected is wise and that its desicions open up further opportunity for people in Poland to hear about Christ.

I am making new friends and having fun but do miss my Church a lot on Sundays. Things will settle a bit more once the school term starts. Anula (the school director) is looking at opportunities I might have to be used in more of a mission focus which might mean one less class at school. I will keep you posted!

God Bless & sleep sweet,
Keren

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it's an entry late, but it's good to see the photos of where you live. Also have fun in Hungary!

- John

 
At 8:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I was sleeping sweetly at 5.15am but if your 6 hours behind you were up a bit late! I thought Hungary was work, it sounds even better as a holiday but likely lots more change. Enjoy
Love Naomi

 
At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Who's time is this anyway, it's only 7.42pm here now?

 
At 12:49 AM , Blogger christine! said...

have fun on your adventure!!! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home