Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A bad day

Today was a bad day-which got me thinking about what a bad day really is.......
The Bible says that ALL things work together for good for those who love God. So I think maybe a bad day is just something we use to scale our emotions (as compared to a good day). It is snowing again and we had some very productive meetings today. I also got to talk to some people about God-what more could I ask for!! I think God keeps growing us for harder situations-so bad days are good training days to keep your eyes fixed on Christ and your mouth as pure as possible.

I also thought about what Jesus would do on a bad day-and the answer I came up with was that he would take time out to pray. So bye for now, Keren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home