Monday, October 01, 2007

Small Blessings!

Sometimes the smallest blessings are the ones most needed! Like before Church today I had 3 Polish people that I had met during the week come and say hello to me. I've been feeling a bit lonely and isolated so it really made my day.

Tomorrow school starts so Friday we had a lecture on safety. It should have been entitled "101 ways a teacher could die on the job" we laughed so much. Saturday I went walking for about 3 and a half hours. It is good to get out while the weather is fine and both walks where done with friends. The leaves are gorgeous colours so it really feels like Autumn.

I decided I really need to get more involved so this week I start attending a University Bible study group as well as classes and helping at the childrens club. In a few weeks I will also start helping with 4-6 year olds in Sunday School. We had camp reunion on Friday so we are starting a Bible study every second Friday night for them and I might meet with a few of them to see a movie or go out for icecream as well.

I am studying my Bible a lot. I am reminded this week that God is in control so I need to let go of control and let go of my expectations of what God will do and allow him to be Soveriegn. I feel so far from where I want to be with God but it is a good journey as I walk it with Him.

God Bless,
Love Keren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home