Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Mum!

Today is my Mums birthday I get my numbers mixed up so I tell everyone she is 39 years old!

Childrens club on Friday was fun-I got to paint a scarf. I didn't get to do much with the children but I think it will take time for them to get used to me. I went for a walk in the country with a friend and her family on Sunday and her son (who is 11) was scared of me because I couldn't speak Polish...... but I am learning slowly.

Anyway-it is 2:30am, I've been working on my next update/prayer letter. I also phoned my Mum! Must get some rest before another exciting day.

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... If mum's 39... and I'm 27... that means when I was born she was... 12!

Good thing I'm young for my age, or I'd have to be worried :P

- John

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home