Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Crazyness!!

Sorry it has been so long since I have written, Christmas time brings business as well as joy! This coming Friday we are holding a special Christmas video night and then on Saturday is the Christmas Carol service in which my Children are reading a Bible passage and singing some songs. Sunday is the Christmas party and a youth evangelism event (my Bible study group is working with another Bible study group-they are hiring a cafe and arranging a Christian talk and conversation)

My room is a great mix of Australian and Polish. I have been shopping-buying gifts at the Christmas markets-and I display them in my room along with the kangaroos, koalas and other Aussie memorabillia. I have also put up the Christmas tree and am playing Christmas carols (both in English and Polish).

I have had the chance to share the gospel along with the Christmas story in my classes. I also entertained a visitor from the Ukraine last weekend-showing him the English school ministry and introducing him to the founder and previous director. It was an interesting connection. Sashko knows someone who knows my Grandparents through international Christian camps. It is great to have family in Christ all over the world and to hear what God is doing in Western Ukraine.

I will be spending Christmas in Poland with a few Polish families. I will spend some time in the mountains and even give skiing a go! I am looking forward to having time to relax and do nothing!! I am in good health again but usually not quite sure if I am coming or going!

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear things are going well - I'll pray that your good health continues!

- John

 
At 8:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kez, I was going to e-mail you as I hadn't heard from you for so long. I'm glad I checked your blog first. Yes things do get busy at Christmas don't they. Glad you're well again and hope you stay that way. Have fun skiing. Monday 24th Dec, about 4pm (10am?) we'll have a family party with Aunty Leigh, Uncle Gary and Aunt Angela. We're seeing the Beadle family at Aunty Gaye's on boxing day in the evening. So if you want to catch up with the wider family, that's your best chance. Keep well.
Lots of Love from MUM

 
At 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some things are the same the world over. We'll pray for a safe, happy and healthy white Christmas for you. How long does your school break for? I hope you get all me letters soon. Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home