Monday, February 04, 2008

Prayer points!

I have had an exciting week and there is a lot of good things in store fo next semester!
I have been meeting with different missionaries in Wroclaw as well as with our teaching team to find out more about what God is doing in Poland, both the small and big picture.

Please pray for:
  • my housemate who is having to travel home due to ill health
  • our team planning day on Tuesday-there are great ministry ideas to make reality
  • my teaching on Tuesday-I am teaching 3 consecutive classes
  • my Polish as next week I am going on childrens camp
  • training opportunities: This week I attend a day course on teaching children and teenagers. I would also like to attend a course to be legally allowed to take children on camps-but this may not be available in English.

Over the holidays I will have very little access to internet or phone so please forgive my silence!

2 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't replied in a while - it's good to hear what is going on for you! My prayers go with you!

- John

 
At 4:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kez, prayers for today and we'll catch up when we all get back, time flies anyhow :)
Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home