Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thinking of Eternity

This week has been a nightmare! It was the worst week I have had in Poland but (praise God) I was able to handle it ok. The verse that really helped was from Isiah 51:

"Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults. For the moth will eat them up like a garment; the worm will devour them like wool. But my righteousness will last forever, my salvation through all generations"

My Dad has a saying "Don't sweat the small stuff-when your saved everything is small stuff" and it proves to be true. When you know God is in control, that he loves you and you are walking in his will, then things will be ok. That said I DID cry a lot this week and wish to be amongst friends and family from Australia. Thanks so much for your support and prayers. ECM has been fantastic as have my family and Church. Also I was blessed this week after having computer problems I was a bit stressed out so I sent off an email and went to bed. In the morning things where fixed!! Sometimes I LOVE the time difference.

Tonight was also good. I had 2 missionaries over to dinner. It is exciting to be getting a bigger picture of what God is doing in Wroclaw and Poland.

Camp tomorrow-I am almost packed, but should go finish. So glad it is holidays!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that things are tough - I'll be praying that they continue to improve.

- John

 
At 12:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That first sentance really grabbed my attention. We are still supporting you in prayer. And don't be too home sick - It is another veryyyyyy hot February here, which is not so pleasant - unless you have a watering hole.

 
At 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Kez, it's old news now, I hope it's all in the past and that things have settled, looking forward to hearing how camp went.
Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home