Tuesday, March 04, 2008

God knows

just how much someone can handle! Camp was great. My Polish improved and I built good friendships just by being willing to play with the children. And then having 6 days with Australian friends left me feeling refreshed and ready for semester 2. Holidays were also good to bring me back into routine. During term I had been staying up late and sleeping in but during the holidays I had to ger up early every day except one!!! With Spring coming on and longer days that has been easier to continue.

Life feels different now but I am happy with the changes. I have more ministry opportunities than I can take on and feel like God is giving me the strength to do as many as I do. One of the teachers is leaving at Easter so people are feeling added stress but I am certain God will either provide a new teacher or give the strength for people to take on extra classes. Also the school director is resigning at the end of the school year-so lots more changes. But God is in control!

3 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! It's good to hear you got to spend some time with fellow Aussies. It sounds like things will be interesting at the school with the change-overs. I'll be praying for you!

- John

 
At 1:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news Keren. Are you taking on that extra class? Enjoy.
Love Naomi

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger christine! said...

let me know if you have any free time soon - i would love to have a skype date with you! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home