Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Back in Poland

After a week in Sunny Spain it was snowing when I arrived back in Poland! After a day sick in bed I am trying to catch up with emails and reintergrate myself back into life. At the moment the 8 days of Evangelism is happening at the Church, the school is looking for a new director and we seem to be having constant change in teachers-so a week is a long time!!

Spain was great. It was encouraging to hear the way God is working all around Europe and to meet my Australian team. The Christian fellwoship was much needed and proved to be a good "spiritual check up" for me. I feel reenergised and inspired. Time out from Poland has given me time to reevaluate and refocus what I am doing in Poland.

So I have 3 months left and have about 5 years worth of things I would love to do before I leave so I an seeking Gods will of when to say yes and when to say no.

Well..... I'd better get back to the emails!
God Bless,
Keren

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is there such a high teacher turnover? Great to hear your news, I plan to write today and you plan to ring so I'll catch up later. Back to my emails too.
Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home