Sunday, June 08, 2008

Finishing well

Since I last wrote I spent some time in London with an Australian friend while I was there the weather in Poland changed to summer! This means poppies and roses and strawberries as cheap as $1.50 AUD per kilo! Wow!

Things are going really well-I thought it would be mostly good byes however I am continuing to encouraged and be enouraged by new friends. They are inviting me to come along to their ministries or to meet with their friends. It is great to be able to be involved in other peoples activities because it is busy at the school with end of year tests and with me preparing to return home to Australia.

Tonight is my goodbye party-3 weeks till Im in Australia. I think it is important to say goodbyes well-so please pray this can happen. Also please pray that I have opportunites to share Christ or connect my students with Polish Christians.

2 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Keren, will do :) Your letter arrived today so the postcards will go tomorrow. Enjoy your time in Poland, it's so precious.
Love Naomi

 
At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keren, there is a Keren-shaped hole at WSJ. Your house is very empty. You're on the plane still, I'm sure...I am praying for you in your first few days at home that you will be surrounded with love. I miss you. -Rebecca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home