Sunday, April 27, 2008


It is spring! The sun is out most days now and the flowers are gorgeous and the air is filled with perfume. The palace is where I would love to live!!! It is in the middle of a huge garden. So gorgeous!
God is continuing to answer prayers. Yesterday I went out with one of my students and we ended up chatting about what it means to be a woman in Christ! Awesome stuff and very encouraging to us both. I have been praying that God softens the hearts of the students families. The next two weekends I am spending time with my students AND their families.
My Church/friends in Australia have been awesome this week-thanks for your prayers, letters, messages and bible verses-I'm looking forward to catching up and hearing about what Gods been doing in your lives. God Bless!

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger christine! said...

aw, lovely pictures! exciting answer to prayers! i am so excited for spring.

 
At 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What lovely photos, it looks alot like Sakura blooms, has it been even more significant to see spring come out of a white winter?
Love always
Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home