Monday, June 23, 2008

Im Back!!

Ok, so in case you missed the news, Im back in Australia.
I came back two weeks early due to a funeral.
Praise God that things just fell into place and went smoothly. My students held a farewell bbq on the last night and I spent good time with my friends. I finally managed to pack (thanks Rebecca!!) and a car ride, train trip, 3 planes and another car later I was back in Australia.
It is good but strange to be home. Like Narnia-when you come back through the wardrobe after a lifetime away and everything seems the same. I'm slowly noticing differences and finding my feet. Missing Poland-especially not having anyone to speak the language too.
Anyway-back to so called "normal life"-so goodbye to the blog till next time.
Thanks again for all your support! Keep in touch,
God Bless,
Keren

4 Comments:

At 11:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ale mozesz pisac po polsku;)

 
At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well finished(the blog) God's work never finishes. See you soon.
Love Naomi

 
At 6:15 AM , Blogger christine! said...

i'm at camp right now and WE MISS YOU! rebecca d. is sleeping in the room that you were in last year. when she walked in, she said, "this was keren's bed!!!!"

 
At 9:42 AM , Blogger Debsty said...

Hey...

due to some bizzard events, i finally got your postcard! Pls email me your australia snail mail address so I can continue to send you stuffs...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home