Monday, September 24, 2007

home again safely

Ok, I have arrived home after a relaxing and growing time in Hungary and then on teachers retreat in the mountains. Yes, I am now calling Wroclaw home (I think this is progress!!).

The weather is lazy/warm weather and the trees are all the colours of autumn. Red, gold, browns and oranges. It is so beautiful.

The weather in Hungary was perfect. We saw Budapest (stunning at night and gorgeous during the day) but also travelled to Slovakia and around the lake in Hungary. It was amazing to see mountains and the crystal blue lake with white swans and the white sails of small boats. Wow!

Latest updates on my classes: I will be teaching one adult intermediate class and one childrens class, plus helping with Childrens club and on the childrens winter camp....... the classes are set (teaching starts in one week) but the other activities may vary.

God is teaching me a lot! I am learning a lot about what it means to be a woman in Christ. To be soft with a gentle spirit but at the same time strong in the Lord. To see the beauty of God and start to understand his compassion and love. To speak with words that encourage and build up.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! good to hear your news, I just hope you're not trying to phone while I'm online again. So do you teach each night? Is the children's class night aswell?
Love Naomi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home